Created in 2009, Beastanetics is a high-intensity interval training program that relies on the best fitness machine ever invented: the human body.
Beastanetics will increase your stamina, strength, power, speed, agility, and mental toughness while decreasing your waistline.
You’ll be able to:
• bound up the subway stairs without feeling like you’re going to die
• chase your toddler around for hours on end
• have more energy for the things you most enjoy doing
And a bonus is that for much of the year—April through November—you’ll get to train in the great outdoors.
Each Beastanetics class consists of:
• a thorough warm-up to prepare your mind and body for the work to follow
• a series of basic calisthenics to challenge your upper body, core, and legs
• 6 sets of 6 high-intensity drills so 36 work sets in all
• a concluding run, skip, or gallop
• a relaxing cooldown
Our students are a fun, welcoming, and supportive group ranging from early 20s to late 40s. Some are recovering couch potatoes while others have been exercising consistently for years. We’ve even had some former Division I college athletes attend our classes.
The beauty of Beastanetics is that it makes little difference what shape you’re in at the start. We’ll safely challenge you no matter your fitness level.