330 1st Ave
(bet 19th & 20th Sts)
New York, NY 10009
Sat, June 15 | 10am-2:30pm
No deadline, however space is limited
• Detailed handouts
• Anatomical chart
• Two small postural alignment balls
• Awareness of faulty breathing and postural misalignment
• How to exercise with correct posture
• How to crack patterns of tension
• How to alleviate muscle aches and pains commonly associated with exercise
• Freeing the breath from restrictions
• How to move more efficiently and with less effort
• A series of proprioceptive exercises involving the awareness of the pelvis, lower back, chest, shoulder girdle, neck, head, and legs plus a series of basic fitness exercises including crunches, lunges, chest presses, and more.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Claudia Godi is an exercise physiologist and former competitive gymnast with more than 15 years of experience providing health and wellness coaching. Originally from Florence, Italy, Claudia holds a BA in physical education and is a certified Mézières Method Practitioner, GYROTONIC® Instructor, and gymnastics Instructor. Claudia is the creator of The Godi Method®, which utilizes postural alignment and breathing technique to reduce stress, alleviate pain, and improve quality of movement.
No refunds but you can transfer your registration to another party.