The Beastanetics Instructor Workshop and Home Study Course are geared toward group fitness instructors and personal trainers interested in launching their very own Beastanetics Boot Camp.
The workshop and course focus on both the theory and practice of Beastanetics and cover a wide range of topics including:
• The Structure of Beastanetics
• The Benefits of the Workout
• Warming Up & Cooling Down
• Supine Abdominal Exercises
• Lower Back Exercises
• Total Body Movements & Crawls
• Power Jumps & Squat Jumps
• Marketing Beastanetics
Home Study Course: $99
Live Workshop: $249 ($199 for host staff/members)
The live Beastanetics Instructor Workshop takes place over the course of a weekend and includes roughly four hours of instruction and practice each day plus a Beastanetics master class.
The Live Workshop and Course Include
• Beastanetics Instructor Manual (e-book)
Launching a Class
Upon passing the video-based exam you’ll receive a royalty-free license to use the Beastanetics name and logo and launch a Beastanetics class.