Tim Haft and Shana Brady have presented their Double Unders Workshop at more than 100 CrossFits across the United States.
They have helped literally thousands of athletes to improve their double unders in particular and their rope jumping in general. Many workshop participants “get” their very first double unders within minutes of being coached by Shana and Tim.
Not sure what a double under is? It’s a jump rope move that involves spinning the rope under your feet twice during a single jump. Double unders are a staple of CrossFitters and other athletes because when performed properly they improve cardio, coordination, hand speed, foot speed, rhythm, and timing.
During the Double Unders Workshop we not only teach a series of proven drills and strategies to help you improve your jumping, but also analyze everything that can go wrong with a double under and explain how to fix it. We even videotape you to pinpoint exactly which challenges you face and how to overcome them.
• How to choose the right rope for double unders
• Why being “zen” is so critical to double unders success
• Punk Rope’s 4-step method to jumping like a pro
• Drills to improve hand speed, foot speed, and wrist rotation
• How to stop piking, tucking, and donkey kicking
• Why timing is everything
• Proper hand and elbow position
• Proper double under jump height
• How to find your ideal jumping tempo
$60 per person
• Jump rope
• Wrist trainer
• Video analysis of your jumping form
20% goes to the host facility